The new 2018 Chick Fil A Calendar Card is here! We have been big fans of this card for the past several years. So here’s how it works!
- Every year, Chick Fil A makes a new calendar with a card (like a credit card) loaded with free items
- The calendar costs $8 this year; the price varies slightly from year to year
- Each month, a different food or drink item is the free item of the month
- To redeem, simply present your card at Chick Fil A and receive your free item
- Plus get a free treat during your birthday month (some years it’s a cookie, some years it’s ice cream)
This calendar is so economical because it pays for itself within a month or two. The value of the free items usually comes to around $40. So paying $8 is a steal. 🙂 (These make great Christmas gifts by the way!! Definitely a gift they’ll use all year long!)
Here are the free items for 2018!
January: Chick-fil-A® Nuggets, Original OR Grilled (8-count)
February: Mystery Offer
March: Any size Coca-Cola® Fountain Beverage of your choice OR Dasani® Bottled Water
April: Mystery Offer
May: Any size Waffle Potato Fries™ AND any size Coca-Cola®Fountain Beverage of your choice OR Dasani® Bottled Water
June: Mystery Offer
July: Any size Coca-Cola® Fountain Beverage of your choice OR Dasani® Bottled Water
August: Mystery Offer
September: Mystery Offer
October: Mystery Offer
November: Mystery Offer
December: Chick-fil-A® Chicken Sandwich OR Spicy Chicken Sandwich
The “mystery offers” add a fun twist to the calendar – the month before, they will send you an email revealing the mystery item. In previous years, the mystery items were some of their brand-new offerings like Frosted Coffee, Frosted Lemonade, and Southwest Salad.
How to buy a Chick Fil A 2018 Calendar?
These are available for purchase at your local Chick Fil A while supplies last. Sometimes they run out by November, so grab them while you can!
Has anyone used one of these before? It’s definitely worth trying if you haven’t!
If you love Chick-fil-A, check out this Watermelon Mint Lemonade Copycat Chick-fil-A Recipe!