- Every year, Chick Fil A makes a new calendar with a card (like a credit card) loaded with free items
- The calendar costs $7 this year; the price varies slightly from year to year
- Each month, a different food or drink item is the free item of the month
- To redeem, simply present your card at Chick Fil A and receive your free item
- Plus get a free treat during your birthday month (some years it’s a cookie, some years it’s ice cream)
This calendar is so economical because it pays for itself within a month or two. The value of the free items comes to around $35. So paying $7 is a steal. 🙂 (These make great Christmas gifts by the way!! Definitely a gift they’ll use all year long!)
Here are the free items for 2017!
January: Medium Bowl of Hearty Breast of Chicken Soup or Chicken Tortilla Soup
February: Chick-n-Minis (3 count) or Greek Yogurt
March: Any Size Coca-Cola Fountain Beverage or Dasani Bottled Water
April: Mystery Offer UPDATE: *Large Soft Drink PLUS Large Waffle Fries!*
May: 8-Count Classic or Grilled Nuggets
June: Large Waffle Fry and Any size Coca-Cola or Dasani Bottled Water
July: Small Hand-Spun Milkshake
August: Mystery Offer
September: Mystery Offer
October: Any Size Coca-Cola Fountain Beverage or Dasani Bottled Water
November: Chick-n-Strips (3-Count)
December: Your Choice of Chick-fil-A Sandwich or Spicy Sandwich or Grilled Sandwich
The “mystery offers” add a fun twist to the calendar – the month before, they will send you an email revealing the mystery item. In previous years, the mystery items were some of their brand-new offerings like Frosted Coffee, Frosted Lemonade, and Southwest Salad.
These are available for purchase at your local Chick Fil A while supplies last. Sometimes they run out by November, so grab them while you can! You can also purchase them online here, but you will have to pay $4.99 shipping.
Has anyone used one of these before? It’s definitely worth trying if you haven’t!
If you love Chick-fil-A, check out this Watermelon Mint Lemonade Copycat Chick-fil-A Recipe!