I tried the Starbucks Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte recently and I was surprised at how good it was! I didn’t expect it to taste so much like a sugar cookie 🙂 It reminded me of dipping one of my mom’s homemade sugar cookies in a cup of fresh, hot coffee on Christmas Eve. My husband said the Sugar Cookie Latte smelled like a pan of fresh-baked cookies and a pot of fresh coffee 🙂
So, naturally, I wanted to make a Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte at home so I wouldn’t be wanting to run to Starbucks every afternoon for my afternoon latte.
This latte is really easy to make – once you make the Sugar Cookie Syrup, you’ll be set to make yourself a Sugar Cookie Latte every afternoon for the next couple weeks.
Here’s what you will need for the Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte:
- 8 ounces of freshly brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons of Sugar Cookie Syrup
- 4 ounces of warmed and frothed almondmilk
- whipped cream and sprinkles for garnish
Brew your coffee however strong you like it – personally, I love a good strong, rich cup of coffee so I brewed mine pretty strong. Pour about 8 ounces into a cup.
Add the Sugar Cookie Syrup to the coffee.
Warm up your 4 ounces (1/2 cup) of almondmilk and froth it; add to the coffee. Here’s the handheld frother that I use at home all the time.
Top with whipped cream and sprinkles if you like 🙂
- 8 ounces freshly brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons Sugar Cookie Syrup
- 4 ounces almondmilk, warmed and frothed
- whipped cream (optional)
- sprinkles (optional)
- Pour coffee into a mug.
- Add Sugar Cookie Syrup.
- Add warmed and frothed almondmilk.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
Recipe for the Sugar Cookie Syrup can be found at SixCleverSisters.com