THESE GARLIC RANCH PRETZEL NUGGETS ARE PERFECT PAIRED WITH OUR CINNAMON SUGAR PRETZELS! TURN A PANTRY STAPLE INTO A GOURMET SNACK WITH JUST A FEW SIMPLE INGREDIENTS. THESE PRETZEL NUGGETS ARE GREAT FOR TEACHER AND NEIGHBOR GIFTS!
These Garlic Ranch Pretzel Nuggets have bold flavor and are super simple to make! Mix together some spices and a dry ranch mix with some oil, coat your pretzels and bake. Easy as that.
For another great pretzel recipe, check out this sweet and salty snack!
Garlic Ranch Pretzel Nuggets
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 packet dry Ranch mix
- 2 tsp dry dill
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 16oz bag pretzel nuggets
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix oil and spices in a gallon size ziploc bag.
- Add pretzels and shake until they are completely coated with the oil and spices.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Spread the pretzels onto the baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container.