IT’S THAT TIME OF YEAR!
SUMMER PICNICS, BACKYARD BBQ’S, POOL PARTIES… THESE AMAZING OOEY GOOEY SUMMERY CHOCOLATEY MARSHMALLOWY S’MORE’S BARS WILL BE THE PERFECT SWEET TREAT TO OFFER YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS THIS SUMMER.
We LOVE our sheet pan recipes because they are such a simple way to serve a large number of guests, easy to transport, and always turn out so deliciously!! These AMAZING OOEY GOOEY SUMMERY CHOCOLATEY MARSHMALLOWY S’MORE’S BARS are one of my all time summer favorites to serve to my friends and family!
We love s’mores, so we make them year-round!! (Either a sheet pan full of these bars, or over the stove or in a skillet!)
- 2/3 cup margarine, melted
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tbs sugar
- 2-9x13 brownie mixes, and ingredients called for on the box
- 6 cups mini marshmallows
- 8 whole graham crackers, broken into small pieces
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 4 Hershey's milk chocolate bars, broken into small pieces
- Heat oven to 350°. Generously grease sheet pan or 2 9x13 pans.
- Mix crust ingredients and press into bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Make brownie batter as directed on box and gently spread over graham cracker crust. Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Set oven to broil.
- Immediately sprinkle marshmallows and graham pieces over the brownies. Broil about 5 inches from heat for 1-2 minutes until marshmallows are golden.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top.
- Let cool 20 minutes, then top with Hershey pieces, sticking them into the warm marshmallows.
- Cool completely and cut into bars.
Check out more of our Sheet Pan Recipes!!
Love the s’mores flavor and want s’more? 😛 Check out this collection!