Cherry Almond Cream Cheese
Bagels and cream cheese…. it’s perfect for breakfast or lunch, a brunch spread or an afternoon snack. Our easy cream cheese flavors add so much fun to an otherwise basic and simple treat!
Check out our recipe for Chai Latte Cream Cheese. It’s a lot different than this Cherry Almond Cream Cheese, but so so yummy in a totally different way. And you’ll love the hack that brings this together in a just a couple minutes.
I love cherries, and paired with almond flavor, they’re even better. But what I like most about this Cherry Almond Spread is how pretty it looks!!! Perfect for adding some color to a brunch plate or adding some pink to a baby shower or bridal shower!
Look below for the simple recipe!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1 Tbl. half and half
- 1 Tbl. maraschino cherry juice
- 1 Tbl. honey
- 1/3 c. chopped maraschino cherries
- Beat cream cheese and liquids until fluffy.
- Fold in the chopped cherries.
- Store in refrigerator, and serve on bagels or croissants.