CALLING ALL PEANUT BUTTER LOVERS!!!
We girls all love us a peanut butter cup, and this easy no-bake recipe for chocolate peanut butter bars tastes just like a Reese cup!
:: PIN IT NOW FOR LATER ::
Seriously, can it get any better than the combination of these two flavors?
With summer approaching, you’ll love that this recipe does not require you to use the oven at all! You can make a batch of these in literally 5 minutes. It’s always been our go-to recipe when we want a sweet treat and we want it quick. 🙂
All you do is mix the ingredients, pat in the bottom of your 11 x 7 pan and pour melted chocolate over!
Wait a few minutes for the chocolate to harden up, and you’ve got yourself a delicious dessert!
It has that grainy peanut butter texture just like you find in a peanut butter cup, and you won’t be able to eat just one. That pan will be gone before you know it!
These spatulas are the bomb! I love how clean of a cut you can get with this. One of us sisters got our Mom one of these a few years ago, and she just loved it. Then, we all got hooked on them!
It’s my favorite spatula for removing these chocolate peanut butter bars from the pan and still keeping nice clean, cut edges on each bar!
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BARS
(TASTES JUST LIKE A REESE!)
- 2 sticks of margarine, melted
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 1/3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, combine melted margarine, graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter and powdered sugar.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon or your hands until the powdered sugar is worked into the entire mixture.
- Spread evenly in an 11 x 7 pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips and pour over the top.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate is hardened.
Enjoy with a glass of milk!
If you’re a peanut butter lover, you need to try this peanut butter sheet cake recipe!
People are always asking us for this recipe because it’s that good!!
And how about our Mom’s famous peanut butter granola for a protein packed breakfast!