Free crochet patterns for farmhouse style Joanna Gaines pillows
You’ll love these beautiful farmhouse pillow patterns! Also check out our collection of Farmhouse Kitchen Crochet Projects – so many cute ideas to make your kitchen so cozy!
- This Funky Fringe Pillow is one of my favorites! I just made two of these for Mother’s Day gifts, and have another started for another gift :-D. They were super simple but look stunning!
2. The Tegwen Pillow is so eye catching with it’s circular pattern. Love.
3. Love the look of a cable pattern but don’t knit? This is the Crochet Cabled Throw Pillow version and looks fabulous!
4. I just love the two tone look, and the bobble diamonds, in this Farmhouse Pillow. So unique and calm and simple all at the same time.
5. This just might be next on my crochet project list . . . 🙂
6. Add a pop of color to your neutrals with this Color Block Pillow. You could replace the mustard with sage green, oatmeal tan, or even blush.
7. This Farmhouse Crochet Pillow is the epitome of coziness. SO cute.
8. Pretty and soft – this Comfy Cables Pillow is the perfect addition to a farmhouse living room.
9. The Hygge Diamond Pillow features 2 gorgeous yarns, a ton of texture, and is just what you need to finish off that handmade vibe in your space!
10. Love the accent buttons on this gorgeous Decorative Crochet Pillow!
Be sure to pin for later when you have the urge to cozy up your living room with these beautiful farmhouse pillow free crochet patterns!
This free crochet pattern puff pillow would also look great in a farmhouse style setting!
And this easy pretty crochet scallop edge plush throw gives me all the feels. LOVE!
Hello Abby! First of all, thanks so much for posting all of these free patterns — really great information! I’m interested in the Comfy Cables pattern but instructions for the Farmhouse Crochet Pillow come up instead. Would love to see the instructions for the Comfy Cables pattern! Again, thank you for posting!
Can’t open any of the patterns! Frustrating!!! Touching the blue names doesn’t get me the pattern.
Hi! Sorry you’re having trouble! I just tried clicking the blue names and the patterns open in a new tab. I am using Google Chrome – what are you using?
None of the links work.
Links were updated!
I’m struggling with your website a bit. The patterns do not want to open.
Do you mind maybe sending me the pdfs? Or another link to them?
I would really appreciate it.
Links are updated now!
I can’t get any of these “free” patterns to download!! Very frustrating 😕
Hello Shelley! Simply click on the pillow pattern’s title (the blue words such as “1. Funky Fringe Pillow), and it’ll take you right to the pattern! Very easy! 🙂