These little ham and cheese sliders are filled with SO much goodness, you won’t be able to stop with just one!
They are the perfect party food and your guests will be raving about them. So, next birthday party, super bowl party, potluck, or ANY party or gathering, head on over here for the recipe and make a batch of this crowd pleasing favorite!
Ham and Cheese Sliders . . . the Perfect Party Food!
IT’S SO SIMPLE. HERE WE GO!
Line cookie sheets with foil.
Prepare sandwiches with meat and cheese and place on cookie sheet.
Combine butter, Worchestershire sauce, dry mustard, brown sugar, and poppy seeds in saucepan. Bring to a boil.
Pour over sandwiches.
Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted.
Ham and Cheese Sliders
the perfect party food!
- Yield: 48
- 2 pkgs. Hawaiian sweet rolls (24 per pack, 48 total)
- 1 lb. each ham and turkey lunchmeat
- 1 lb. Swiss cheese
- 3 sticks butter
- 3 T. Worchestershire sauce
- 2 T. dry mustard
- 3 T. poppy seeds
- 5 T. brown sugar
- Line cookie sheet with foil.
- Prepare sandwiches with meat and cheese and place on cookie sheet.
- Combine last 5 ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Pour over sandwiches.
- Bake at 350 until cheese is melted.
- I like to do half Swiss cheese and half cheddar cheese and make different combinations.
You’ll like these recipes, too!