BEST PATRIOTIC CUPCAKE IDEAS
Looking for a fun dessert for a Memorial Day picnic or get together? I’ve collected the best patriotic cupcakes to make it simple for you to get inspired and motivated to choose one to make yourself. They are all so fun and festive!
- These Red White and Ruffled Cupcakes from Bakerella are just perfect. I love how she makes the step-by-step process so clear so that you can make them look just like the picture!
2. These Red White & Blue Cupcakes from Pack Momma are simple but so festive. The red white and blue layered cake will bring such a fun addition to your cookout.
3. Sara from Mom Endeavors brings us these adorable Patriotic Firecracker Cupcakes using patriotic Twizzlers!
4. These Fourth of July Bomb Brownie Bites from Eating on a Dime take a different spin on cupcakes.
5. Ah aren’t these SO cute? I just love these Firecracker Cupcakes from Oh Nuts!
6. Homemade Hoopla has this amazing recipe for blue velvet cupcakes with real strawberry buttercream. Yum yum these Patriotic Cupcakes would be awesome for Memorial Day or the 4th of July.
7. Want to really impress everyone? 😉 Carrie’s Patriotic Pinwheel Cupcakes over at the cake blog are just the thing you should make.
8. Lemon Whipped Cream Fourth of July Cupcakes from Your Cup of Cake are fresh and tangy, great for a hot day.
9. These BBQ Cupcakes from Life Love Liz are SUCH a fun idea.
10. Firecracker Cupcakes at What2Cook would be fun to try!
11. I love the pearls in the center of these delicate Patriotic Cupcakes with Rosettes from The Bearfoot Baker.
12. My personal favorite 🙂 These Patriotic Hi-Hat Cupcakes from I Am Baker are just absolutely stunning.
I hope there’s something in here that inspires you to make a fun patriotic cupcake this holiday! Happy Baking 🙂
Need a salad, drink, or burger idea as well? We’ve got you covered!