We know there are a LOT of peanut butter lovers out there. 🙂
This PEANUT BUTTER BUTTERCREAM is all you need. Frost your cupcakes, brownies, cookies, you name it with this creamy, decadent peanut butter buttercream frosting.
Just a few ingredients and a mixer, and in a few minutes you’ll have your own bowl of this yummy frosting!
For more fun frosting, check out our Dark Chocolate Frosting recipe HERE.
I love using this tip and these big frosting bags to pipe a large simple mound of frosting on cupcakes!!
- 1 stick margarine
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk or cream, or less
- Beat margarine and shortening together until combined. Add peanut butter and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Slowly beat in the 6 cups powdered sugar.
- Add the vanilla and milk, being careful to check the consistency before adding all of the milk. You may need less than 1/4 cup.
- Beat on high for 4 minutes until fluffy and whipped.