Oatmeal Breakfast Recipes
If you’re an oatmeal-lover like we are, you’ll enjoy all these different ways to get your oats in each morning! We have plenty of Oatmeal Breakfast Recipes that you’ll love!
OATMEAL BREAKFAST RECIPES
- Easy Baked Oatmeal – A family favorite for all of us girls is our Easy Baked Oatmeal – such a great oatmeal breakfast recipe that can be made ahead! We like to bake it the night before; then in the morning, just take a piece, put it in a bowl and microwave for about 30 seconds, pour some milk and syrup over. Mmmm, so good!! And, if you have some leftovers, stick individual pieces in freezer bags and pull out when you feel like it again!
2. How to Make Homemade Granola – Whip up some of this homemade granola using pantry ingredients! It truly is quick to prep, super-easy, and customizable to just how you like it!
3. Peanut Butter Granola – Our Mom took our traditional granola recipe and experimented with taking the basics of the recipe and turning it into this delicious peanut butter granola! Hands down, it’s the best!!
4. Gingerbread Cookie Granola – If you want all the flavors of Christmas to fill your entire house, just get a batch of this gingerbread cookie granola in the oven!
5. Samoa Granola – Sweet caramel & coconut & chocolate make this homemade granola a tasty treat that everyone will love! Samoa Granola has all the decadent taste of the Girl Scout cookies . . . rich caramel-ly coconut, chocolate, and all the crunch. You’ll feel like you’re eating the cookies for breakfast instead of an oatmeal breakfast recipe that is super easy to make! It’s also great sprinkled on vanilla ice cream or yogurt.
6. 18 Healthy, Fun Ways to Eat Oatmeal for Breakfast – Oatmeal is so addicting once you taste all the creative ways it can be made! We never get tired of it – there’s always a new way to eat it, so it never grows old. We put together this collection of my favorite oatmeal recipes . . . they’re all healthy too!
7. Strawberry Oatmeal Bars – We love fresh strawberries with our oats – so these bars make a great breakfast (or snack!).
8. Breakfast Oatmeal Cookies – Perfect on-the-go breakfast for your busy mornings when you want to start the day off with a healthy dose of energy! Super simple to make and freeze for whenever you need one!
9. Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins Recipe – These muffins are light and fluffy even though they have healthy old-fashioned oats in them! The juicy blueberries burst with flavor and are pillowed in a soft tender muffin.