One of my favorite summer meals is chicken salad croissants. I love the creaminess of the sour cream and mayo combined with crunchy veggies and nuts 🙂 This recipe is so easy to make and is perfect to make if you’re having guests over or if you’re having a backyard summer party!
THE BEST CREAMY CHICKEN SALAD CROISSANTS
I love making this recipe – it’s especially easy if you already have chicken in your freezer (here are 10 reasons why you should!!). You could also use rotisserie chicken from your local grocery store.
I always like to drizzle my chicken with a little olive oil, sprinkle it with salt and pepper, onion powder and garlic powder, and bake it in the oven. To me, the key to good chicken salad is having seasoned chicken – you must have flavorful chicken 😉
This recipe combines sour cream and mayo for the dressing – making it the perfect creamy consistency!
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups celery, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups toasted almonds, chopped
- 3 cups grapes, halved
- 6 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- Mix sour cream, mayo, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Add celery, green onion, almonds, and grapes.
- Add chicken.
- Chill for 2-3 hours.