Delicious Holiday Appetizers – All Easy Recipes for your Slowcooker!
This collection of crockpot appetizers will help simplify the holiday chaos. All of these tasty appetizers can be made in a cinch by putting everything in the slow cooker while you’re busy with other things. Dips, meatballs, and even Chex party mix can all be made in the crockpot with minimal prep. These also will free your oven up for your other holiday dishes!
- Slow Cooker Chex Mix Did you know that your favorite homemade Chex Mix recipe can be made in the slow cooker? Give it a try!
2. Crock Pot Reuben Dip A creamy and rich dip that tastes just like a Reuben sandwich. Lots of corned beef, sauerkraut, and swiss cheese.
3. Honey Buffalo Crockpot Meatballs Honey, apricot preserves, and mustard make a thick sweet and spicy sauce to coat the meatballs.
4. Crock Pot Spinach & Bacon Queso Dip You’ll never need another cheese dip recipe again after you try one bite of Crock Pot Spinach & Bacon Queso Dip!
5. Crockpot Jalapeno Popper Dip If you love jalapeño poppers you are going to love this tasty party dip that is perfect for serving a crowd.
6. Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip A great recipe for your next game day or party, this spicy Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip has all the flavors of hot wings and tastes great with chips or celery sticks!
7. Cranberry Orange Meatballs These meatballs are made with just 4 ingredients with just 5 minutes of prep work!
8. Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Dip It’s creamy, cheesy, and made from scratch! Perfect with crusty bread or vegetables.
9. Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken Bacon Dip Yum, yum, yum. Perfect blend of flavors in this cheesy and tangy dip.
10. Cranberry Kielbasa Bites What’s easier than a 3 ingredient crockpot appetizer??
Try these appetizers to make your kitchen a little less chaotic and your holidays a little simpler this season 🙂