The best cheeseball recipes you’ll find anywhere! Perfect for make ahead appetizers for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and any holiday, party, or get together in between!
Growing up, we ALWAYS had a blue cheese ball for the holidays. And the tradition still continues. It wouldn’t be Christmas without it! 😛 But through the years, we have added some new cheeseball recipes to our gatherings . . . and these are some of the best out there!
I love how these easy cheeseball appetizers are so fuss-free since they can be made ahead of time. So easy to prep a couple days before, and then just pull out of the fridge and serve with crackers and veggies. That eliminates any prep mess or oven time that other appetizers require. So – here are THE BEST savory . . . and a few sweet! . . . cheeseball recipes for your holiday menus this year!
- This Cranberry Orange Cheese Ball from Chef in Training is packed with delicious seasonal flavor, and is absolutely delicious and super simple to make!
2. The Chunky Chef’s Ultimate Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball made with creamy ranch flavored cream cheese, and plenty of bacon, cheese, and other tasty add-ins would be perfect for a holiday gathering!
3. This adorable Snowman Cheese Ball from No. 2 Pencil will be the hit of any holiday party!
4. And if that cute snowman cheese ball wasn’t enough, No. 2 Pencil ALSO has this Rudolph Cheese Ball!
5. Take Two Tapa takes the classic loved Puppy Chow, and turns it into a Puppy Chow Cheese Ball! So creative and YUM!
6. Pimento Cheese Ball from Creations by Kara . . . this mild, creamy cheese ball is always a hit, and it is so easy to make!
7. I love the festive red and green colors of this Pepperoni Pizza Cheese Ball from Chef Alli!
8. Are you a peppermint mocha lover? Try this Peppermint Mocha Cheesecake Cheese Ball from Dip Recipe Creations.
9. All the incredible flavors of japaleño poppers rolled into a cheese ball is a crowd pleasing appetizer that’s totally scrumptious! Thanks to A Southern Soul for this great Jalapeño Popper Cheese Ball recipe.
10. Everything Bagel Seasoning Cheese Ball from Tater Tots and Jello – perfect for the holidays! Soft and flavorful on the inside and crunchy and nutty on the outside.
11. This Garlic Cheese Ball from Tastes of Lizzy T pairs perfectly with Italian herb crackers for a simple, 5 minute appetizer that is full of garlic and Italian cheese flavors.
12. What better way to impress your family and guests this holiday season than with this festive Cranberry Pecan Cheese Ball from Gimme Delicious!
13. Craisins White Cheddar Cheese Ball from Plating Pixels is made with white cheddar, cream cheese, dried cranberries, parsley, garlic, green onion, rosemary and toasted pecans . . . one of my personal favorites! 🙂
14. Another cuuuute cheese ball . . . A super simple yet impressive Christmas Tree Cheese Ball that might be too pretty to eat – from The Girl Who Ate Everything.
15. Red and green m&m’s cover the outside of a peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip Cookie Dough Cheese Ball from Together as Family. No flour and no eggs so it’s perfectly safe to eat!
16. Chipped Beef Cheese Ball from The Recipe Critic is such a classic and amazing cheeseball filled with cheddar cheese, cream cheese, green onions, and dried beef.
17. Tornadough Alli brings us this Spinach Artichoke Cheese Ball inspired by the classic appetizer dip.
18. This Buffalo Chicken Cheese Ball from 365 Days of Baking with three different kinds of cheese, shredded chicken and Buffalo sauce will delight the senses of everyone at your next holiday gathering!
19. This Fancy Christmas Cheeseball from Delish looks like it is covered in jewels. Gorgeous appetizer.
20. Super easy Bruschetta Cheese Ball from Carlsbad Cravings takes just minutes to whip up and is always a total show stopping appetizer!
Delicious cheeseball recipes galore! Let us know which holiday cheese ball recipe you think sounds the yummiest!
There are so many options out there, even for healthy appetizers like this collection :
And easy crockpot appetizers to make ahead! –