BEAUTIFUL DESSERTS TO IMPRESS YOUR GUESTS
Need a beautiful dessert idea for Mother’s Day or a spring luncheon? How about a bridal shower or just a family Sunday dinner? Here is a collection of gorgeous dessert recipes that are sure to be show stoppers at your event! Lovely pies, elegant mini cakes, braided twists . . . there is something here for everyone. So many of these things I want/need to make 🙂
- This pretty Naked Cake with Candied and Sugared Berries from Ashlee Marie will be the star of the party with it’s rustic simple elegance. And it’s so easy to make!
2. Sugar Hero gives us this delightfully fresh Strawberry Rhubarb Shortcake. White Chocolate Buttermilk Cake + Rhubarb Curd + Fresh Strawberries + Whipped Cream = YUM 🙂
3. Everyone loves individual desserts, and these Strawberry Shortcake Trifles from Cooking Classy are some of the prettiest ones out there.
4. These Berry Charlottes from Annie’s Eats are show-stopping, light, and fresh.
5. And of course there’s always the classic Fruit Pizza like this one from Sally’s Baking Addiction that looks too pretty to eat!
6. Lazy Cat Kitchen twists strands of dough to form these beautiful Chocolate and Orange Twists oozing with warm chocolate.
7. Kelly at Just a Taste demonstrates how to make these Raspberry Cream Cheese Pinwheel Pastries – using puff pastry to keep things simple!
8. These oh-so-cute Pretty Pink Raspberry Vanilla Mini Cakes from Olivia at Liv for Cake are gorgeous!!
9. Really want to impress your guests? Try making these Churro Bowls and fill them with your favorite ice-cream or mousse.
10. Rachel at Bakerita gives us this lovely Layered Blueberry Cheesecake that is bursting with spring flavor! bonus: It’s healthy too!
11. Rachel also has created a stunning Mango Tart using fresh, ripe mangos and coconut cream to make an amazing looking and tasting dessert.
12. This Lemon Pavlova with Toasted Almonds and Coconut is crunchy on the outside but soft and chewy on the inside, slathered with luscious lemon curd and light whipped cream, then sprinkled with toasted almond and coconut.
13. Ahhh one of my favorites – this Lemon Meringue Cake from Tessa at The Cake Blog is bright, fresh and sure to impress!
14. This Rectangular King of Napoleons from Let the Baking Begin! is so pretty and spring-y.
15. Wow, how gorgeous and sophisticated is this Apple Rose Tart with Maple Custard and Walnut Crust from Allie at Baking a Moment.
16. Emily at Nerds with Knives presents this Summer Berry Tart with Lemon Mascarpone Cream that is supermodel gorgeous, rich and creamy, balanced by the bright citrusy flavor of lemon curd.
17. Who would’ve thought to try a Fishtail Braid Pie Crust? 😀 Well creative Handmade Charlotte did and it turned out so amazing.
18. Another gorgeous cake from Tessa at The Cake Blog – the Eton Mess Cake is a light and fresh layer cake is perfect for spring and the warmer months ahead.
19. Rock Recipes presents Raspberry Buttercream Mille Feuille – a twist on a classic French dessert using regular buttercream frosting, raspberry jam and frozen puff pastry.
20. These Lemon Meringue Pie Shooters from Mama’s Gotta Bake are so much fun!!
21. Lyuba at Will Cook for Smiles has this Double Chocolate Ganache and Raspberry Chessecake – a rich luxurious dessert.
22. These Chocolate Mousse Cups from Barbara Bakes feature a pretty, ruffled chocolate cup filled with milk chocolate mousse and garnished with a berry coulis.
23. Yum yum and so pretty too! Chocolate Pavlova with Nutella and Strawberries from Love Swah is rich and fresh.
24. This is Natasha’s Kitchen’s lovely rendition of a Raspberry Charlotte Cake. This cake is as tasty as it is beautiful.
25. Wow. Thank you Milly’s Kitchen for this Almond Crepe Cake with Raspberry Rose Cream. So delicate and elegant to awe your guests.