No-Bake Desserts are the bomb for hot summer days! Summer is just around the corner, and with the hot weather I’m not too fond about turning a hot oven on to add to that heat and sweat it out in the kitchen!
Here in Arizona, we get some seriously HOT summer days and turning the oven on is not something I want to do! It’s really not an option! 🙂 But, with these delicious no-bake desserts, you can still enjoy some amazing sweet treats that don’t require an oven for baking! Win, win for me! Besides, what could be better when it’s hot than something nice and cold and creamy?!
Satify all your dessert cravings with these delicious no-bake recipes! These are great for taking to picnics, bbq’s, family reunions. . . you name it. They’re always a crowd favorite!
By the way, these inflatable serving bars are the bomb for summer parties and picnics in keeping food and drinks cold for hours!
15 No-Bake Desserts for Hot Summer Days
1. No Bake Snickers Cheesecake from Baked By An Introvert
With a buttery crust and caramel sauce and chocolate and just creamy deliciousness, this yummy dessert is a crowd favorite!
2. No Bake Lemon Pie from Mom on Timeout
What says summer more than lemon? The combination of sweet and tangy lemon is perfect for a hot summer day!
3. Chocolate Lasagna from Spaceships & Laser Beams
My sister made this for a church potluck, and lemme tell you . . . the entire pan was gone in minutes! I mean, just look at it! How could you resist it?
4. Mini S’mores Trifles from Five Heart Home
How cute are these adorable individual trifles? We always made s’mores during the summer and it certainly brings back some great memories! This definitely speaks summer to me!
5. No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Squares from Modern Honey
Cool off on a hot summer day with this creamy, frozen dessert! It’s so pretty looking ,too!
6. Chocolate Eclair Cake from Shugary Sweets
This traditional dessert recipe has stood the test of time over the years and is still one of the best loved dessert recipes out there!
7. Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars from Six Clever Sisters
We made these growing up. It was our go-to recipe when we wanted a dessert and wanted it quick! If you love a Reese’s cup, you’re sure to love this!
8. No-Bake Cherry Yum Yum from The Kitchen Is My Playground
What’s not to love about this creamy, cherry dessert with a hint of almond? The layers look just perfect!
9. Peanut Butter Icebox Cake from Oh Sweet Basil
Who else is drooling over this just looking at it? Relax on a hot summer day with this cold, creamy peanut butter dessert, aka, mouth-watering, perfect deliciousness!! 🙂
10. Rootbeer Float Freezer Pie from Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons
One of our family favorites are rootbeer floats! This is all the flavors of a rootbeer float in a frozen pie form.
11. Ice Cream Sandwich Cake from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
Using store bought ingredients, you can have this made and in the freezer in less than 15 minutes! It’s almost effortless, but you’re not sacrificing any wow factor to this crowd favorite!
12. No Bake Coconut Cheesecake from Crazy for Crust
The shortbread crust totally makes this dessert! With its buttery crust and creamy coconut filling, you’ll find yourself coming back for more!
13. Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Bars from Life Made Sweeter
Bring on the strawberries all summer long! With layers of cookie crust and ice cream, this is heavenly bliss!
14. Mini No-Bake Key Lime Pies from This Silly Girl’s Kitchen
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these adorable, individual key lime pies! They are the perfect way to cool off on a hot day!
15. No Bake Banana Split Dessert from Lazy Girl Blog
Love a banana split? This dessert is calling your name, and TRY, just try, to eat one piece! Haha!
Follow us on Pinterest for more great recipes and ideas!