Fall is officially here! Yay! It seems like here in Ohio, we had such warm days for so long and all of the sudden last week it changed to fall weather overnight. So, now I’m truly feeling in the season. And, I’m lovin’ it! And there’s nothing I like better during these crisp, cool days than eating something with pumpkin in it. Seriously. Anything. Pumpkin.
I cannot wait to try out some of these recipes, how about you? They all sound AMAZING, so I can’t decide which one I will try first. 🙂
15 YUMMY PUMPKIN RECIPES
1. Salted Caramel Pumpkin Seeds by Silvia
This makes the perfect fall snack. . .dried pumpkin seeds covered in caramel and sprinkled with salt. 🙂
2. Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes by Laura
Love a pumpkin spice latte? Why not try it in cupcake form?!
3. Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Bread by Amanda
Want a healthier option? Try this bread made without any oil or butter but instead Greek yogurt. And, it’s still a moist, flavorful bread.
4. Pumpkin Maple Pecan Granola by Dana
Oh, yummy! Made with pumpkins, pecans, and maple syrup. . .it truly sounds like fall to me. And, I LOVE homemade granola, so really, how can it get any better?!
5. Pumpkin Crunch Cake by Karly
I made this last week, and guests were raving about it! To me, it’s better than pumpkin pie. 🙂 The combined flavors of cake mix, pumpkin and pecans. . .oh, tis marvelous!!
6. Pumpkin Cheesecake by Natasha
How can you go wrong with cheesecake? Seriously. Never.
7. Melt-in-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Cookies by Crissy
These are the perfect looking pumpkin cookies, aren’t they? I’d probably adjust the frosting recipe to a ‘cream cheese frosting’ since I just love cream cheese frosting with pumpkin. 🙂
8. Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip by Jess
It only takes 5 minutes to whip this up and no cooking is involved. Dip in your favorite fruit, graham crackers, or whatever else you choose, and you’ve got a perfect fall snack.
9. Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Cake by Kristyn
The combined flavors of pumpkin and cinnamon make for a delicious dessert. Top it with a warm, pumpkin glaze and enjoy!
10. No Bake Pumpkin Toffee Icebox Cake by Amy
This recipe is a no-bake pumpkin recipe that looks scrumptious and can even be made ahead.
11. Roasted Garlic & Rosemary Pumpkin Hummus by Lindsay
If you’re a hummus lover, you’ve got to try this version of it with pumpkin. Who would have thought?!
AND A FEW MORE. . .
12. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins by Jessica
13. Skinny Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal by Nancy