QUICK AND EASY CAKE MIX DESSERTS RECIPES – CAKE MIX BARS, CAKE MIX COOKIES, CAKE MIX DUMP CAKE, AND MORE!
Do you almost always have a spare cake mix in your pantry? Often my husband will text me and say that he is bringing a friend home for coffee and dessert. What is easier to whip up than a dessert using a cake mix? There are so many cake mix desserts, and I have gathered some of the very best ones for you to try.
So whether you need cake mix desserts for company, a dessert using a cake mix for a fun family Friday night, or a snack by the pool for your hungry kiddos, here are some amazing easy cake mix desserts!
What can be made from a cake mix?
- cookie bars
- dump cake
- and more!
So many of these cake mix dessert recipes use a yellow cake mix! And a lot of the recipes are very versatile with allowing you to substitute the flavor of box mix that you have on hand.
If you are using a recipe that doesn’t use an entire cake mix, you can always store the remaining cake mix in a ziplock bag and store in your pantry. If you want the mix to last longer, you can store it in a ziplock bag in your freezer.
. . . now on to the delicious cake mix desserts-
1. CAKE MIX COOKIE BARS – These are made with just 4 ingredients – everyone loves this easy dessert recipe! All you need to make this cake mix dessert is a box of yellow cake mix, oil, eggs, and chocolate chips or chunks.
2. EASY CAKE MIX RASPBERRY BARS – Another recipe that is just made from 4 simple ingredients. Change up the jam to make it with your favorite flavor.
3. CHOCOLATE CHUNK MUFFINS – The perfect excuse for eating chocolate for breakfast is with these delicious chocolate chunk muffins from a cake mix. 🙂
4. THE EASIEST APPLE OATMEAL CRISP – This will make your whole house smell like apples and cinnamon and butter, and you won’t want to wait to taste those sweet gooey apples topped with a buttery oatmeal crumble. YUM.
5. SMORES CAKE MIX BAR COOKIES – Chewy and packed with all those s’more flavors you love… chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows.
6. CAKE MIX TOFFEE BARS – Only 5 ingredients!! Cake mix, eggs, butter, toffee bits, and sweetened condensed milk. These are best if you make them the day before and refrigerate overnight.
7. CHOCOLATE CHERRY DUMP CAKE – This cake is so simple to make: just pour your cherry pie filling in a casserole dish, top with chocolate cake mix and butter and you’re ready for baking.
8. SO EASY BUTTERSCOTCH SHEET CAKE – These taste like you put a lot of time into them, but really it is just 4 simple ingredients that make this delicious cake. The topping adds a little crunch and the cake part is so moist from the pudding.
9. CINNAMON ROLL CAKE – Quick and easy recipe, homemade with simple ingredients. Super soft and moist! Starts off with a yellow cake mix and is loaded with swirls of cinnamon sugar.
10. PEACH DUMP CAKE – The easiest peach cobbler recipe you’ll ever find! This 4 Ingredient Peach Dump Cake is a must have recipe.
11. PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE BROWNIES – Rich peanut butter flavor with white chocolate chips that are an ooey gooey dessert everyone in the house will love.
12. DARK CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES – These cookies are the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers! They’re easy to make, so delicious, and only four ingredients. A great solution for stocking that cookie jar!
13. CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD – This is an easy banana quick bread made with chocolate chips and cake mix in under an hour.
14. OREO BARS – Cake Mix Oreo Bars are the ultimate and best cake mix recipe! Soft, fudgy, chocolatey and filled with a layer of cream cheese frosting.
15. LEMON CHEESECAKE BARS – These bars are absolutely delicious! They are the perfect balance of lemon and sweet without being too rich or overwhelming in flavor. The crust is amazing and the cheesecake filling is incredible as well.