These sweet cinnamon sugar pretzels are sure to bring a smile to your face! Make a batch and enjoy for family movie night, gift for the holidays, enjoy on a cold, rainy day…. whenever you snack on these, they are sure to be satisfying! And one thing I learned about these cinnamon sugar pretzels is that they are very addicting, haha!
With only a few ingredients, you can literally make these in 5 minutes and have in the oven. The sweet smell wafting through the house while they are baking will have you standing at the oven just waiting until they are done! Yum, these are the bomb!
We like to make flavored pretzels like our taco pretzels that are a hit for a football game snack or our garlic ranch pretzels that are a favorite snack food. Sally from Sally’s Baking Addiction has a recipe for baked hard pretzels seasoned with lemon pepper, dill, and garlic powder. Yum! Maybe you like rich, chocolate pretzels. Our Reese’s pretzels are to die for!
:: PIN IT NOW FOR LATER ::
Flavored pretzels are such an easy snack to make and perfect to take to football parties, movie night gatherings, even baby and wedding showers. Everyone loves a crunchy snack full of flavor to munch on. 🙂 And, with the holidays just around the corner, grab these recipe ideas now to gift to teachers, neighbors, police officers, mail and package delivery people…..snack foods like these make the perfect food gift!
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
(scroll to the end for the printable recipe card)
What do I need to make these delicious pretzels?
- pretzel twists
- melted butter
- granulated white sugar
- ground cinnamon
Yup, that’s all you need! With these simple ingredients, you can make this sweet treat to share!
What do I need to make these flavored pretzels?
All you need is pretzels, butter, cinnamon and sugar! That’s it!
If stored in an airtight container, they will last up to 3 weeks.
It takes about 5 minutes to mix these up and 30 minutes to bake.
Know what I LOVE about these cinnamon sugar pretzels? It’s the combination of that little bit of salt from the pretzels with the combination of the cinnamon sugar. It makes for the perfect flavor combination!
We sisters have a favorite kitchen/pantry item! These storage containers are great for pantry organization and for keeping food fresh. These are also some of our favorites! Believe us, it is SO worth the investment for keeping food fresh longer and for keeping your pantry organized! And, these pretzels store well in these and stay fresh!
HOW TO MAKE CINNAMON SUGAR PRETZELS STEP BY STEP:
- Pour the pretzels into a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the butter and pour over the pretzels. Using a rubber spatula, toss to coat the pretzels in the butter.
- In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar.
- Pour the cinnamon sugar over the pretzels and using the rubber spatula, toss to coat the cinnamon sugar evenly.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the pretzels onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 30-35 minutes being sure to stir every 10-15 minutes or so. When they are done, they will be golden and look dry with the sugar crystalized.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before storing.
- Enjoy warm or cool!!
TIP: Add a twist by adding pumpkin pie spice or nutmeg or allspice for more of a holiday flavor!
- 1 1/2 sticks of butter, melted
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 16 oz. pretzel twists
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the pretzels in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the melted butter. Using a rubber spatula, toss to coat the butter evenly over the pretzels.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar.
- Pour over the pretzels and using the rubber spatula toss to coat evenly.
- Pour onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes stirring every 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool before enjoying.
- Store in an airitight container.