This delicious peanut buttery treat, Reese’s Pretzels, is a sweet and salty peanut butter dream! If you love peanut butter and pretzels, this one is for you! If you love Reese’s, it’s for you!! If you love sweet and salty, it’s for you, too.
Perfect treat for pretty much anybody… because who doesn’t like Reese’s??
You only need 5 ingredients to make Reese’s Pretzels!
Large pretzels, white baking chips, peanut butter, reese’s, and chocolate chips.
I like using Snyder’s Olde Tyme Pretzels for this recipe because you get more pretzel to counter the sweetness than if you were using mini pretzel twists. You also have a larger area for the chopped Reese’s to adhere!
First you’ll need to lay a piece of wax paper on a large baking sheet.
Next, chop up the Reese’s into pretty small pieces. I like to put them in the freezer for a few minutes before chopping them.
Melt the white chocolate, mix in the peanut butter and stir until smooth. So simple.
Then you’ll carefully dip each pretzel in the creamy chocolate until it is covered. I like to use a spoon and gently scrape off some of the excess that is dripping.
Lay them on the wax paper and give them a sprinkle of chopped Reese’s. Then melt just a tiny bit of chocolate chips or melting chocolate and give a light little drizzle over the pretzels. I like to put the chocolate in a ziploc bag, snip the tiny corner and squeeze it out. I can get a very light drizzle that way!!
Isn’t that just pretty?!
This recipe made about 18 pretzel treats!
- 1 12oz bag of white chocolate baking chips
- 1/3 c. peanut butter
- 18-20 Snyder's Olde Tyme pretzels
- 8 snack size Reese's cups
- 1 oz chocolate chips for drizzle
- Line a large baking sheet with wax paper.
- Finely chop the Reese's cups.
- Melt the white baking chips in a microwave safe measuring cup (about one minute), until you can stir them smooth. Stir in the peanut butter until fully mixed together and smooth, reheating if necessary.
- Dip each pretzel in the chocolate and carefully place on wax paper.
- Immediately sprinkle chopped Reese's on before the chocolate hardens.
- Melt the chocolate chips and lightly drizzle over the top of the pretzels.
- Allow to harden completely. Store in refrigerator.
For more peanut butter recipes, clink the links below: