These Seasoned Pretzels have become a family favorite around here. I know your family will love them too!!
You may think it difficult, but making these seasoned pretzels is actually absolutely simple!!
My Garlic Ranch Seasoned Pretzels are packed with so much flavor! A ranch packet adds a lot of the flavor, plus some dill and garlic and wowza! They are definitely addicting and a must have for any party or game day!
Some seasoned pretzel recipes do not bake them, but let me tell you! It may seem easier to skip that part, but if you want that big bold flavor, try this recipe that bakes them for a short time. All those flavors come to life. SO good.
These Garlic Ranch Seasoned Pretzels have bold flavor and are super simple to make! Mix together some spices and a dry ranch mix with some oil, coat your pretzels and bake. Easy as that.
You only need a few ingredients to make this quick and delicious snack. You probably have most of them in your pantry right now!
- Oil – Any will do! I just used canola oil.
- Garlic Powder – This is one of the flavors that will pop when you bake the pretzels.
- Dill – I’m finding out out more and more how much I love this herb.
- Ranch Dressing Mix – This is a time saver and I usually have a few of these envelopes in the cupboard. Eating on a Dime has a great homemade version!
- Pretzels – I use a thicker twist or braid pretzel and break them into bite size pieces. The seasoning sticks far better than using regular small pretzel twists or sticks.
For another great pretzel recipe, check out this sweet and salty snack! Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels!
How to Make Seasoned Pretzels:
Preheat the oven.
Put a sheet of parchment paper on a large baking sheet.
Place the oil, ranch dressing mix and seasonings in gallon size zip lock bag. Seal the bag and mix and knead to combine these ingredients.
You could just use a large bowl, but I find that the pretzels are easier to coat using a gallon size bag.
Add in the pretzels and shake them around until they are evenly coated.
Then simply layer them on your parchment covered baking sheet and bake.
Allow to cool, then store in an airtight container. Try not to eat the entire pan while they are cooling….
I told you these pretzels are so so easy to make. Throw a pan in the oven anytime you get a craving! They work great for gifting or partying!
How to Store:
They can be stored in a ziplock bag or any airtight container or dish. Store them at room temperature for about 5-7 days.
Garlic Ranch Seasoned Pretzels
Seasoned Pretzels that the entire group will love! Ranch, garlic, and dill make these pretzels burst with flavor.
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 packet dry Ranch mix
- 2 tsp dry dill
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 16oz bag pretzel braids or twists
- Preheat oven to 275°.
- Mix oil and spices in a gallon size ziploc bag.
- Add pretzels and shake until they are completely coated with the oil and spices.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Spread the pretzels onto the baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container.
These cannot be baked at 350 degrees for 45 min. Mine are burnt after 30 min. 250 degrees would be a more reasonable temp