THE BEST INSTANT POT BREAKFAST RECIPES
I got an Instant Pot for Christmas and wasn’t exactly sure what I could make with it – come to find out there are SO many options!!! After I made hardboiled eggs, I knew there was no way I would ever go back. It’s amazing. You can see how to make hard boiled eggs in the Instant Pot in this post. But wow there are so many other amazing instant pot breakfast recipes!
I started looking around for some easy Saturday or Sunday morning instant pot breakfast recipes . . . and found oh-so-many delicious breakfast recipes for instant pot. Coffee cakes, oatmeals, breakfast casseroles, frittata, applesauce, even sausage gravy! Yum yum yum.
This Instant Pot is the one that I have – I love all the different features and 6 quarts is the perfect size.
Now on to the instant pot breakfast recipes!
- Apple Bread with Salted Caramel Icing from Adventures of a Nurse – Yum!!! This looks like a perfect breakfast for a lazy Saturday morning when you want a breakfast recipe that is special, but also an instant pot breakfast recipe that doesn’t take much work!
2. Peanut Butter Banana Steel Cut Oats from Smile Sandwich – the perfect healthy and fulfilling breakfast. I love to eat oats every day for breakfast, especially with peanut butter! Oats are so versatile for breakfast, and this looks like an amazing way to eat oats for breakfast!
3. Caramel Apple Pecan Coffee Cake from A Typical Mom – super moist and delicious. The superb fall instant pot breakfast recipe. Easy and indulgent, a breakfast recipe that the whole family will love.
4. Cheesy Egg Bake from Kistchen Cat – only uses 5 ingredients! Want an instant pot breakfast recipe that is so simple and so healthy? Packed with protein, this egg bake recipe will keep energy going on a busy day.
5. Cinnamon Rolls from Lamberts Lately – who knew you could use your Instant Pot for these? Yummmm, our family LOVES a good cinnamon roll recipe. And cinnamon rolls in the instant pot? I’m hooked.
6. Sausage Gravy from Premeditated Leftovers – another one that is easier in an Instant Pot. Another family favorite for us is sausage gravy. It is easy to make for a crowd if you have family over for brunch, or a hearty meal for a group of guys coming over to watch the game.
7. Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowls from Meaningful Eats – great if you are looking for something gluten free! This instant pot breakfast recipe is super healthy and packed with nutrients. The best part is that it is gluten free!
8. Applesauce from Graceful Little Honey Bee – I usually make mine in the crockpot but this way is even better. 🙂 My kids adore fresh applesauce and will have it devoured within minutes. Thankfully with this instant pot breakfast version, it’s easy to make another batch.
9. Banana French Toast from Living Locurto – doesn’t the sight of this just make your mouth water? Wow, want a recipe that will make everyone happy on a cold morning? The crunchy pecans and sweet bananas make this instant pot breakfast absolutely delectable.
10. Frittata Breakfast Casserole from Peas and Crayons – mmm so fresh and tasty. Egg casseroles are the best! Love how bright and fresh this recipe is.
11. Giant Pancake from Kirbie’s Cravings – what kid wouldn’t think you are the best mom for making this for Saturday breakfast?? 🙂 This gigantic pancake is so cute.
12. Creamy Cheddar Jalapeno Grits from My Forking Life – savory and easy to whip up. Do you like grits? This is the recipe for you. Love the kick that the jalapeño gives.
13. Ham and Cheese Bread Pudding from I Don’t Have Time for That – hearty and savory bread pudding. This savory bread pudding instant pot breakfast recipe looks amazing! Ham and cheese is one my favorite combinations.
14. Lemon Blueberry Breakfast Cake from Tried & True – make sure you read her tip on softening butter too bc it is ingenius! Mmm, give me all the lemon things. So fresh and bright for a summer breakfast.
15. Monkey Bread from FOODNSERVICE – of course you can’t go wrong with monkey bread! Everyone loves monkey bread. Try this instant pot breakfast recipe version . . . you won’t be disappointed!
16. Mexican Egg Casserole from Tater Tots & Jello – a great weekend breakfast casserole, yum. We love Mexican flavors, anyone else? If you do then you can’t go wrong with this instant pot egg casserole.
17. Cinnamon Roll Steel Cut Oats from Pressure Cooking Today – easy and tasty . . . and a much healthier version of a cinnamon roll! Another healthy recipe that feels indulgent!
Never owned an Instant Pot? Here are some commonly asked questions!
It is soooo easy!! You can find the easy process here.
Apressurecooker.com has a lot of tips: “To “bake” a cake in an Instant Pot, you need to do a little prep work. First, you need to have a baking dish that fits inside your pot.” You can find complete instructions on their site.
Shugary Sweets says “Small potatoes: Pressure cook for 10-12 minutes. Medium potatoes: Pressure cook for 14-16 minutes. Large potatoes (like you find at Costco): Pressure cook for 18-20 minutes. When cook time ends, allow pot to naturally release pressure for 8-10 minutes.”
We also have a great collection of healthy breakfast options!
And yummy ways to use oatmeal!
Last update on 2022-08-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API