17 OF THE BEST INSTANT POT BREAKFAST RECIPE IDEAS
I got an Instant Pot for Christmas and wasn’t exactly sure what I could make with it – come to find out there are SO many options!!! After I made hardboiled eggs, I knew there was no way I would ever go back. It’s amazing. I started looking around for some easy Saturday or Sunday morning breakfast ideas . . . and found oh-so-many delicious recipes. Coffee cakes, oatmeals, breakfast casseroles, frittata, applesauce, even sausage gravy! Yum yum yum.
This Instant Pot is the one that I have – I love all the different features and 6 quarts is the perfect size.
- Apple Bread with Salted Caramel Icing from Adventures of a Nurse – Yum!!!
2. Peanut Butter Banana Steel Cut Oats from Smile Sandwich – the perfect healthy and fulfilling breakfast.
3. Caramel Apple Pecan Coffee Cake from A Typical Mom – super moist and delicious.
4. Cheesy Egg Bake from Kistchen Cat – only uses 5 ingredients!
5. Cinnamon Rolls from Lamberts Lately – who knew you could use your Instant Pot for these?
6. Sausage Gravy from Premeditated Leftovers – another one that is easier in an Instant Pot.
7. Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowls from Meaningful Eats – great if you are looking for something gluten free!
8. Applesauce from Graceful Little Honey Bee – I usually make mine in the crockpot but this way is even better. 🙂
9. Banana French Toast from Living Locurto – doesn’t the sight of this just make your mouth water?
10. Frittata Breakfast Casserole from Peas and Crayons – mmm so fresh and tasty.
11. Giant Pancake from Kirbie’s Cravings – what kid wouldn’t think you are the best mom for making this for Saturday breakfast?? 🙂
12. Creamy Cheddar Jalapeno Grits from My Forking Life – savory and easy to whip up.
13. Ham and Cheese Bread Pudding from I Don’t Have Time for That – hearty and savory bread pudding.
14. Lemon Blueberry Breakfast Cake from Tried & True – make sure you read her tip on softening butter too bc it is ingenius!
15. Monkey Bread from FOODNSERVICE – of course you can’t go wrong with monkey bread!
16. Mexican Egg Casserole from Tater Tots & Jello – a great weekend breakfast casserole, yum.
17. Cinnamon Roll Steel Cut Oats from Pressure Cooking Today – easy and tasty . . . and a much healthier version of a cinnamon roll!