Tasty snacks are always fun to eat, but even funner when you have some reason to get together with friends and family for a party!
The superbowl will be here before too long, and that’s always a good reason to make some fun treats! These taco pretzels are just about the easiest thing in the world to make, and they are a fun, party food that everyone likes! The full, bold flavors turn boring old pretzels into something delicious and addicting!
Taco Pretzels – A Tasty Superbowl Snack!
With just a few ingredients and not long in the oven, you can make these tasty treats in no time!
These are so EASY! Just grab a gallon Ziploc bag, pour in your oil, add your seasoning and spices and mix it all together.
::PIN IT NOW FOR LATER::
Dump your bag of pretzels into the gallon bag and massage the bag with your hands until all the pretzels are coated. Spread them on a baking sheet (our favorite is HERE) and bake them at a low temp for about an 1/2 an hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
After they are cooled off, store in an airtight container.
Mmmm. Beware: it is hard to stop eating them once you start. 😉And, you may find yourself needing to make another batch because they are just that addicting, and the ones you JUST made seem to have disappeared!
- 3/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 2 packets taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 T. chili powder
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 15 oz. bag pretzel twists
1. Preheat oven to 250°.
2. Mix oil and spices in a gallon size ziploc bag.
3. Add pretzels and shake until they are completely coated with the oil and spices.
4. Line a large baking sheet with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
5. Spread the pretzels onto the baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes.
6. Allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container.
Have you tried our garlic, ranch pretzel nuggets yet? Mmmm, SO yummy!