THESE CINNAMON SUGAR PRETZELS ARE PERFECT FOR MUNCHING ON WHILE YOU DECORATE FOR CHRISTMAS OR WORK ON CHRISTMAS CRAFTS. I COULD MUNCH ON THIS SWEET AND SALTY SNACK ALL DAY! SO YUMMY AND BUDGET FRIENDLY, IT REALLY IS A GREAT CHOICE TO GIVE AWAY AS GIFTS. (IF YOU DON’T EAT IT ALL FIRST. 😉 ) FILL A TIN AND WRAP A BOW AROUND IT AND SHARE SOME OF THIS HOLIDAY GOODNESS.
These are so EASY! Just grab a gallon Ziploc bag, pour in your oil, add your sugar and cinnamon and mix it together. Dump your bag of pretzels into the gallon bag and massage the bag with your hands until all the pretzels are coated. Spread them on a baking sheet and bake them at a low temp for about an hr, stirring every 15 minutes. As soon as the pretzels start baking, your house will be filled with such a sweet pleasant aroma. Mmmm. Beware: it is hard to stop eating them once you start. 😉
Find the recipe for Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels below. And if you’d like to try out a more savory flavor, check out my Garlic Ranch Pretzels Nuggets here. Both are full of flavor and a great addition to your holiday snacks and appetizers.
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 16oz bag pretzel twists
- Preheat oven to 200°.
- Mix the oil, sugar and cinnamon in a gallon size ziploc bag.
- Add the pretzels and shake until the pretzels are completely coated.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Spread pretzels onto the baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container.