Apple Pie Pizza recipe that only uses 2 simple ingredients!
We love “Friday night pizza” at our house! It is the perfect end to a long week, a simple dinner that we can just relax on the couch and eat together 🙂 Sometimes we order it, other times we make it, we even grill it occasionally! This past Friday we did breakfast pizza, and it was super yummy. My husband had never had it before, but it is one of his new favorites!
I always use my favorite dough recipe from House of Nash Eats . . . trust me, it’s AMAZING. Then we load it up with whatever toppings we are feeling like that night.
I had the idea for a dessert pizza to go along with our breakfast pizza, and realized I had a can of cinnamon rolls in the refrigerator. And a can of apple pie filling in the pantry. I wasn’t sure how it would turn out, but it was spectacular. And so crazy easy ?!
Cinnamon roll crust with sticky apple pie filling on top, then glazed with cream cheese icing – perfection. The easiest dessert pizza recipe ever!
I unrolled the can of cinnamon rolls so that they were just a flat sheet, then rolled them lightly with a rolling pin. Then I transferred the dough sheet on to my pan, and gently pushed it into the circle shape. I found it was much easier pressing it together with my fingers rather than using the rolling pin.
I used the bottom of one of my springform pans – a 10″ circle. You can also use a pie pan, or an 8×8 square pan would work great too!
I baked the crust for about 6-7 minutes, until it starts to get a little crusty on top. Then I spooned on the apple pie filling, and put it back in the oven for the last 6-7 minutes.
After letting it cool for a few minutes, I drizzled the cream cheese icing over the whole pizza and let it start to melt over the apples. Mmmm.
Easy dessert pizza recipe that only takes 2 ingredients and a few minutes!
- 1 can cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing
- 1 can apple pie filling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Open cinnamon rolls and place on floured surface.
- Unroll as a flat sheet, then lightly press with rolling pin.
- Lay rolls onto 10" circle pan, and gently form dough into circle using your fingers.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes or until top starts to get crusty.
- Remove from oven and spoon on apple pie filling.
- Put back into oven and bake for 6-7 minues more, or until edges of crust are golden.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then drizzle cream cheese icing over the pizza.
You are going to love these other simple & easy recipes too!