Every Italian meal needs some bread on the side and these Easy Garlic Knots are perfect! Using Rhodes frozen dough as your base, gives you a shortcut to have them prepared in very little time.
These Garlic knots pair well with our Stuffed Shells. Find the recipe HERE.
Or serve it alongside this amazing Ham and Broccoli Soup for a great weeknight dinner!
I love Garlic Knots and the fresh garlic and fresh parsley give these rolls the best flavor!
Just thaw your rolls and let them rise during the day. Shortly before dinner, you can stretch them into a rope, cover them in butter and flavor, tie them in a knot and have them ready in a jiffy! My family loves them so much.
And they are so much fun to make!
Follow the simple recipe and your pasta meal will be extra special with these Garlic Knots on the side.
- 12 Rhodes rolls, thawed and risen
- 4 Tbs butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- olive oil
- Mix garlic, parsley and salt into the melted butter.
- Stretch each roll into a 6 -8 inch rope, one at a time.
- Generously coat each rope in the garlic butter mixture.
- Tie into a loose knot, tucking the ends underneath.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet, repeating with each roll.
- Lightly brush tops of rolls with olive oil.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.