Peanut. Butter. Pie.
Need I say more?? 🙂
A sweet friend gave me this recipe shortly before she moved away. My husband loooooved her Peanut Butter Pie and she knew it. I tweaked it just slightly, so now he loves it even more!
The nice thing is, it only takes a few ingredients and a few minutes to whip together…. and DESSERT is made! Rich, super creamy, cold and decadent!!
If you don’t already know, be sure to see if your microwave has a ‘Soften Cream Cheese’ feature. Many newer microwaves have it, and this will save you from having to remember to get your cream cheese out an hour or two before you are ready to make this!
This Peanut Butter Pie is good refrigerated or frozen! It thaws (softens) quickly, so we like to keep it in the freezer and serve it frozen. It is soft enough to eat right away, but is nice and COLD.
Be sure to check our blog for more Peanut Butter desserts.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 heaping cup peanut butter (I like to use 1/2 creamy and 1/2 crunchy)
- 1 heaping cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz. cool whip, thawed
- 9 in. chocolate graham crust
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in peanut butter and powdered sugar, gradually.
- On low speed, fold in cool whip a little at a time.
- Spoon into crust and freeze or refrigerate for 5 hours.