Printable Christmas Gift Tags
I’m getting gifts purchased and wrapped early (aka, October) so I can send them to family – we’re spread out literally all over the world, so it takes some planning and shipping time. 😁 These printable Christmas gift tags are what I’m using this year – tied onto each gift with red or gold ribbon – so festive!
We sisters have always been really into the actual gift wrap and Christmas gift tag coordination thing. 😀 We each choose a color scheme for our gift wrap and tags, different each year, and just go crazy with it. It’s tons of fun and we all know at a glance who the gifts under the tree are from!
So for example, we might choose black buffalo plaid wrapping paper and thick red ribbon. Or gold paper with white polka dots and turquoise ribbon. It’s always fun finding a new color scheme/design!
I’m not sure what wrapping paper I’ll find in-store this year to go with these printable Christmas gift tags I came up with, but I’m up for planning around these because I like the florals + gold so much. ❤️
Ok, let’s solve this debate: do you prefer your Christmas gift tags to have overlapping guide lines, so there are fewer cuts? Or do you like space between each tag so you can go *just* inside the guide line?
⬇️ Check out what I mean ⬇️
I’m definitely Team “with separation” because I like going just on the inside of the guideline so it’s completely cut off. 🤭😆 What about you??? I want to know what the general consensus is here!
I have provided BOTH versions though so everyone is happy! (See download buttons below)
What you need:
- Cardstock to print on – or take the file on a flash drive to an office store like Staples and have them print it!
- Our downloadable Christmas Tag PDF – scroll to the end and look for the red rectangle print buttons!
- A paper cutter – I love this one because it has a wire down the cutting line so you know *exactly* where it’s going to cut!
- Ribbon – complete the look with your favorite style of ribbon!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks! / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
⬇️ Printable Christmas Gift Tags buttons are here ⬇️
:: PIN FOR LATER ::
After you print and cut your Christmas gift tags, punch a hole in the top left corner and thread ribbon or twine through it to tie or tape onto your gift!
I hope you enjoy wrapping gifts and decorating them with these pretty printable Christmas gift tags!
Here are some cute Christmas tags from other bloggers:
- Pinecone/Evergreen gift tags:
- Floral Initials Gift Tags
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Tags
- Minimalistic B&W Christmas Gift Tags
- Potted Evergreen Gift Tags
- Watercolor Christmas Tags
- Christmas Carol Gift Tags