SPINACH & SAUSAGE EGG CUPS
I LOVE these Spinach & Sausage Eggs Cups for a hearty breakfast. They are loaded with protein and veggies and will keep you full ’til lunch! The flavor from the sausage and the creaminess from the cheese gives them a rich texture and delicious taste.
Throw all the ingredients in one bowl, mix it up, and pour into a muffin pan. Can’t get easier than that. 😉 ANNNNDD… they are certainly low carb and keto friendly! ANNNNDD… my preschool boys love them and gobble them down, so I’d also mark them as kid-friendly!
Sausage & Spinach Egg Cups = Definitely a win for my family!!!
These Spinach & Sausage Eggs Cups are perfect for making ahead and popping in the microwave to reheat all week long. It only takes 30-45 seconds to heat two of them on a plate.
- 12 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 box frozen spinach, thawed and drained completely
- 1 lb sausage, browned and drained
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Spoon into 24 greased muffin cups.
- Bake 15-18 min, until edges are slightly browned and eggs are set.
- Allow to cool in pan at least 10 min.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and reheat as needed.