I LOVE trying new salad recipes and love eating salads during the summer months especially! Who wants to be slaving over a hot stove when it’s 80-90 degrees outside, right?! It looks like a hot week all across the United States. Stay cool by eating fresh. 🙂
I’ve found for you all some tasty, flavorful salad recipes to try out. Let us know which ones you make, like best, or maybe even what you’ve done differently. Happy Summer!
Tasty Summer Salads
1. Crunchy Asian Ramen Noodle Salad from Ali.
2. Buffalo Chicken Taco Salad from Jenn.
4. Fuji Apple Chicken Salad (copycat of Panera Bread) from Jennifer.
5. Greek Salad from Bobby.
6. Balsamic Kale Salad from Trevor & Jennifer.
7. Asian Pineapple Salad with Peanut Coconut Dressing from Jen.
8. Teriyaki Beef Salad from Linda.
9. BBQ Chicken Salad from Jamielyn.
I was browsing around on Amazon and found this bamboo salad bowl set with servers and this cute square bamboo salad bowl. I like this salad bowl for on the go, don’t you? There’s even a separate container for your dressing and a 3-compartment topping tray.