Valentine’s Day Breakfast Ideas for a fun family breakfast!
Holidays are so much fun . . . and they always are a good excuse to have a yummy and out-of-the-ordinary breakfast!
Here are a few ideas that anyone will love – kids, your spouse, your parents, your friends – who wouldn’t enjoy a special breakfast made by the one they love? And what better way to say “I love you” 😛
1. This Valentine’s Day Breakfast Board is absolutely amazing! There is something for everyone to love on this treat-filled board.
2. These Strawberry Heart Mini Pancake Stacks are especially fun for kids. They are super easy to make to . . . but look so fancy!
3. Sweetheart Cinnamon Rolls use a trick to save a whole lot of time . . . canned biscuits.
4. These Strawberry Yogurt Parfaits are great for kids or adults who love yogurt!
5. These yummy Red Velvet Pancakes definitely are picture-worthy with their deep and rich Valentine red color.
6. These Easy Cream Cheese Danishes look so perfect, but they are super simple to make.
7. Any kids will LOVE these fun Caterpillar Pancakes!
8. My husband always prefers savory breakfast dishes, so he would love these Heart-y Breakfast Hashbrowns.
9. These Heart Shaped Biscuit Donuts can be made in no time!
10. The puff pastry used to make these Strawberry Cream Cheese Pastries makes these taste like they came straight from a bakery.
11. These Valentine Egg in a Hole are too cute.
12. Pink frosting and sprinkles will make these Easy Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls a hit at my house.
We have some easy and fun Valentine’s Day treats for later in the day too! >