Need a last minute Valentine’s Day treat?
You can make this fun Valentine’s Day snack in about 10 minutes. So, if you totally forgot that your child was supposed to take a Valentine’s Day treat to school, or if you need a last-minute homemade Valentine’s Day snack for a friend . . . there are no worries! You can have this made from start to finish in no time!
Try this 10 Minute Valentine’s Day Treat today!
All you need is:
1 bag of Hershey’s hugs (you want HUGS and not kisses since the white chocolate melts so much better!)
1 bag of Valentine’s Day M & M’s
1 bag of mini twists pretzels
:: PIN IT ::
If you are gifting these, print out our free printable Valentine’s Day treat topper!
Cut it out and fold. Then simply staple over a clear treat bag. (I used these clear treat bags.)
No additional valentines are needed since you can sign your name right on the back of the treat topper!
Woohoo, all ready to gift!
Let’s make this fun Valentine’s Day treat!
(scroll to the bottom of the post for the printable recipe card)
Preheat the oven to 225° F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Arrange pretzel twists on the baking sheet.
Open up all the Hershey’s hugs.* (If you have little helpers, this is a good job for them to be able to help do!)
*my 10.6 oz bag of Hershey’s hugs contained approximately 65 hugs.
Put a hug on each pretzel twist.
Put the pan of a pretzels and hugs in the preheated oven. Leave in the oven for 6-6 1/2 minutes.
Remove from oven and push an M & M on each point of the hugs.
Allow to cool for the chocolate to harden back up, then enjoy!
These are so addicting!!
- 1 bag of Hershey's hugs
- 1 bag of Valentine M & M's
- 1 bag of mini pretzel twists
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the pretzel twists on the baking sheet.
- Open up the Hershey's hugs and place one on each pretzel.
- Put the pan in the oven for 6-6.5 minutes allowing the chocolate the partially melt.
- Remove from the oven and put an M & M on each point of the hug and carefully push down.
- Allow to cool and let the chocolate harden back up. (I like to pop the pan in the freezer for 5 minutes.)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Looking for a gluten free Valentine’s Day idea? Try this!