VEGGIE PIZZA….. I don’t know about you, but growing up this food meant a party was happening! We LOVE our veggie pizza. The bright colors, cool & creamy taste, ease of serving, and ability to be prepped ahead, are all popular reasons for making this for your next party. 😉
So, what all do you need to make this delicious appetizer and fun food?
Crescent Rolls for the crust. (I used 2 cans and spread them into my favorite sheet pan, it’s the size of 2 – 9×13 pans)
Cream cheese, sour cream, and ranch dressing mix for the spread.
An assortment of bright veggies and cheddar cheese for the toppings. (I use broccoli, red pepper, onion, & carrots.)
I like to lay parchment paper on the pan before spreading the crescent roll dough for the crust!
While the crust baked, I mixed together softened cream cheese, sour cream and ranch mix, and chopped the veggies. Don’t spread the cream mixture on until the crust is completely cooled. You could also make your crust ahead of time, so it is ready when you are ready to assemble the pizza.
Yum yum… look at those bright beautiful veggies! So appealing and appetizing!
Spread the ranch mixture on the crust, top with veggies and cheese (patting it down a little so everything sticks into place), then just pop it in the fridge until party time!
You can make this several hours ahead of time, even up to the day before! So convenient for party and holiday prep.
- 2 cans, refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- about 1 cup chopped broccoli
- about 1 cup chopped red pepper
- about 1 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spread the crescent rolls onto a parchment paper covered 12x18 pan, or 2 - 9x13 pans.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until crust is golden.
- Beat softened cream cheese with sour cream and ranch mix until smooth.
- Once crust is completley cooled, evenly spread ranch mixture onto crust.
- Top with the chopped veggies and cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate.