The holidays are about to be in full swing around here. We have so much going on this time of year, and it wouldn’t be Christmas without loads of good food and fun snacks and sweets! What other time of the year can you make and eat so many sweets other than Christmas time, and it’s perfectly okay?! 🙂
This yummy peppermint white chocolate dip is a SIMPLE recipe – because we all need some super simple recipes sometimes! And, it’s something you can quickly make to take to a Christmas party or holiday gathering. Or, for a relaxing night at home, it’s the perfect holiday treat to enjoy while watching a Hallmark Christmas movie. Did someone say a Hallmark Christmas movie? All 6 of us sisters will be there. Haha!
White Chocolate Peppermint Dip
This is such a FESTIVE recipe. Peppermint flavor means holiday to me, and when you pair that with white chocolate, you’ve got yourself a winner!
PEPPERMINT + WHITE CHOCOLATE = HOLIDAY WINNER RECIPE!
Dip chocolate graham crackers (or whatever your heart desires!) in this white chocolate peppermint dip for a fun, holiday treat!
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbs. cream or milk
- 1 small package white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 8 oz. tub Cool Whip
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 + 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candies
- 2-3 drops liquid red food color
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and Tbs. milk or cream.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add the pudding mix and continue to beat.
- Add the Cool Whip and powdered sugar and continue to beat until all the ingredients are combined.
- Stir in 1/3 cup crushed peppermint candies and food color.
- Chill in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Stir and garnish in a serving dish with 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candies.
- Serve with chocolate graham crackers for a festive treat!
I like to use crushed peppermint bits like this since they don’t get chewy as they sometimes do when you use crushed candy canes. Plus, if you need a time saver, these are already crushed and ready to use!
Hope you enjoy this white chocolate peppermint dip for a festive, holiday treat!
TRY THIS YUMMY PEPPERMINT BARK SHEETCAKE RECIPE FOR THE HOLIDAYS!