We love the holidays around here! All the fun with family making Christmas cookies, decorating our Christmas tree, Christmas caroling, and all the great memories made every single year!
One great way to make memories with kids is to make a fun craft together. We sisters all remember some of the fun, holiday crafts we made over the years at school, church or at home together. Kids remember these things!
I compiled a roundup of some of the cutest Christmas tree crafts for kids to make. Find all the inspiration you need for adorable craft ideas to make with the kids!
CHRISTMAS TREE CRAFTS FOR KIDS
1. This Salt Painted Christmas Tree from The Best Ideas for Kids looks like a fun one to try. If you’ve never tried salt painting, kids love watching the magic happen!
2. How cute is this Paper Plate Christmas Tree Craft from I Heart Crafty Things? Use pom poms, stickers, sequins, ribbons. . .anything you wish, to decorate these cute paper plate trees!
3. This Paper Strips Christmas Tree Craft from Easy Peasy and Fun is one that not only is fun to make, but it encourages fine motor skills at the same time!
4. Have toddlers or preschoolers and need a simple tree craft for them? Try this Preschool Christmas Tree Craft Idea from Childhood 101.
5. These Popsicle Christmas Trees from One Little Project make cute, diy Christmas ornaments for kids to make! And, they can decorate them in their own creative way.
6. Here’s a craft that kids can even make to give as a gift to a friend or teacher! This Candy Cane Christmas Tree Ornament from Frugal Mom eh! is one my favorites!
7. Toilet paper crafts like this Toilet Paper Christmas Tree Craft from The Resourceful Mama can be very inexpensive to make, and is a great way to teach kids about recycling!
8. Create a keepsake with this adorable Fingerprint Christmas Tree Ornament from Mum in the Mad House. Kids can make this as a diy, Christmas ornament to gift!
9. Combine a fun holiday craft and a fine motor activity with this Fine Motor Christmas Tree Craft from I Heart Crafty Things.
10. Create the lovely look of stained glass with this Tissue Paper Christmas Tree Craft from Kinder Craze.
11. Could anything be more festive than this Christmas Tree Pasta and Macaroni Craft from The Best Ideas for Kids? Kids can make this as a card, ornament or cute framed art project.
12. You can turn this Handprint Christmas Tree Craft from Easy Peasy and Fun into a card, ornament, or just make it as a fun kids’ craft!
13. What I love about this 3D Paper Plate Christmas Tree Craft from Arty Crafty Kids is that it lets the kiddos be creative and come up with their own way of decorating it!
14. This Paint Chip Christmas Tree Craft from The Simple Parent is one any age kid would enjoy crafting!
15. Have little ones who want to craft, too? This simple Christmas Tree Thumbprint Art from A Dab of Glue Will Do can be made by the smallest crafters!
16. Use up some scrap yarn with this Scrap Yarn Christmas Tree Craft from Kids Craft Room. It’s a festive craft that encourages scissor and fine motor skills!
17. If you’re looking for something unique, this Woven Paper Christmas Tree from Buggy and Buddy is such a cool craft!
18. The glittery rhinestones in these Glittering Popsicle Sticks Christmas Trees from One Little Project add such a festive spirit for the holidays!
19. How cute are these Yarn and Stick Christmas Trees from Kids Craft Room? Twigs, yarn, and pom poms make this Christmas tree craft super easy for kids to make!
20. This simple Accordion Paper Christmas Tree Craft from Easy Peasy and Fun looks like it’d be a fun one to make with the kids! The printable template is included, too.