Just in time for Christmas gifts, I have this delicious fruit and nut white chocolate Holiday Bark recipe for you!
It’s not only beautiful and tasty, it’s also a frugal option for gifting. I found all the ingredients for this HOLIDAY BARK at my local Aldi store. So, ALDI shoppers, this one is for you!!
Apricots, cherries, and pistachios mixed with white chocolate give this treat it’s holiday colors.
Holiday Bark can be put together in just a few minutes, and then it needs an hour or so to harden completely. Just chop the fruits and nuts, mix with melted white chocolate, and spread on a waxed paper. (I like to leave a small amount of chopped things to sprinkle on top.) Allow it to cool and harden in the fridge before breaking into pieces.
Wrap in cute packaging for a simple gift!
Do you need to help your kids get rid of the Gimme Gimme attitude and start thinking about Giving to others? Help them get started on their Christmas GIVE list by downloading your free printable HERE!!
Need another Christmas treat for gifting?… try our Cookies & Cream Pretzels!
- 16 oz white chocolate almond bark
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- Melt white chocolate according to instructions.
- Chop fruits and pistachios.
- Mix into the melted white chocolate, reserving a couple tablespoons.
- Spread about 1/4" thick onto waxed paper. Sprinkle with reserved ingredients.
- Allow to cool and harden completely.
- Break into pieces.