This Bridal Shower Lit Tulle Backdrop is so easy to put together. You’ll be surprised how much it transforms a plain room into a beautiful room for a shower!
For full instructions on how to hang the rod, and how to layer the lights, plastic, and tulle >
I love that this floral lit backdrop can be used for almost any special occasion.
Go to this post and you’ll see how I hang a curtain rod, and then drape white corded lights, plastic tablecloths, and strips of tulle over the rod for a beautiful effect! It just turns out gorgeous.
For a recent bridal shower, I took the same idea, but switched it up a bit to match the shower decor, and also to highlight that this party was for a Bride to be. 🙂
Look how gorgeous this Bridal Shower Lit Tulle Backdrop is!! Sweet backdrop for any bride to be!
- a rod (mine was a 1 1/2″ dowel rod, 6 feet long) You could also use a curtain or shower curtain rod
- fishing line
- white Christmas lights (I had about 50 feet)
- roll of plastic table cloth
- several yards of tulle
- a 6 foot piece of garland (I had a pretty 6 foot mistletoe and berry garland from Hobby Lobby)
- this wood Bride to Be sign (you’ll also need spray paint if you don’t want to keep it natural wood)
- white zip ties
Here’s a little peek between the layers. Find full instructions for layering HERE.
After getting your rod, lights, and tulle in place, string your sign with fishing line, taping it or tying it to the rod.
I love using fishing line to keep the string invisible and give it a floating effect.
To finish it off, string your garland loosely across the top, attaching it tightly to the rod with zip ties.
Let us see how your Bridal Shower Lit Tulle Backdrop turns out!!