LOTS OF RECIPES USING
ONE OF THE HEALTHIEST VEGETABLES
. . . KALE!
Did you know?
- kale can help lower cholesterol
- kale is loaded with powerful antioxidants, which help protect the body against various cancers
- kale has more vitamin C than most other vegetables, even over 4 times as much as spinach!
- kale is one of the best sources of vitamin K
- kale is high in beta-carotene, an antioxidant that the body can turn into vitamin A
- per calorie, kale has more calcium than milk
- a cup of raw kale contains only 33 calories
- kale has good fiber content that aids in digestion
- per calorie, kale has more iron than beef!
- kale is a great detox food
The bottom line is . . . kale is one of the healthiest super green foods that is packed to the MAX with nutrition! You’re going to want to try some of these recipes. Just think of all the vitamins and nutrients you’re giving your body when you eat kale! I’ve got a variety of recipes here for you from soups to salads to a low carb pizza crust option to kale for breakfast. There’s just ALL kinds of ways to eat kale. Hmmm, what to try first?!
All Kinds of Recipes With Kale
DID YOU SEE THESE OTHER HEALTHY RECIPES FROM SIX CLEVER SISTERS?