Sprinkle Marshmallow Pops
When my son recently turned 4, I wanted to make a fun treat for him to take to all his class friends, AND I wanted it to be something he could help make. I decided on these SPRINKLE MARSHMALLOW POPS, and a hit they were!!
My little guy absolutely loves helping, whether it’s cooking or cleaning with Mommy, or working, fixing or running errands with Daddy… I think most kids are that way, it makes them feel so grown up! I gave James the job of pouring on the sprinkles for this treat. 😉 Definitely a fun one!
These Sprinkle Marshmallow Pops just have FUN and PARTY written all over them, don’t they?!
Cool thing is, there are a gazillion sprinkles to choose from these days, so you can make them match any party or occasion!!
- White Candy Coating
- Sprinkles (any type!) I used simple nonpareils like these.
These flavored ones, would step it up to another level!
These Candy Quins would work perfect too!
- 8″ Long Treat Sticks (I grabbed mine at WM, Wilton brand)
- Clear Treat Bags (these 4×9 are great size)
- Tags to attach (optional) (I used a downloadable graphic from Family Shopping Bag and turned it into a little tag. There are several character printables on this site, so if you are looking for something particular, be sure to check there!)
- First, skewer marshmallows onto the sticks. I put 4 marshmallows on each stick to make a nice tall pop!
- Melt the chocolate following the directions. I like to stir a small spoon of shortening into the melted chocolate to help it spread more easily. Now, coat each pop in chocolate.
- Immediately, generously coat the chocolate with sprinkles.
(I filled a pie dish with the sprinkles, and twirled the dipped pop over it while my little boy spooned sprinkles all over it.)
- Allow to dry completely.
(I stuck the treat sticks into a hard piece of foam to allow the pops to dry in an upright position.)
How about these cute UNICORN tags??
FIND THE FREE PRINTABLE HERE.
Get all your CUTE LITTLE MONSTER First Birthday ideas HERE!
FOR MORE BIRTHDAY RELATED IDEAS, search Birthday on the blog to find several printables, recipes, and ideas.