I made this Sugar Cookie Syrup so I could make a copycat Starbucks Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte. If you haven’t tried it yet, I have the recipe here for you so you can save yourself a trip to Starbucks 😉
The secret to this Sugar Cookie Syrup is the flavors of almond and vanilla – that’s what really makes this taste like a sugar cookie!
All you need for this Sugar Cookie Syrup is:
- almond extract
- vanilla extract
Boil 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar in a small saucepan on the stove, stirring frequently. When the mixture begins to boil, reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 5 minutes. Be sure to stir it frequently so the sugar doesn’t burn.
Pour into a container and mix in 2 teaspoons of almond extract and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Let cool and keep in a sealed container in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Use to make this Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte!
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix water and sugar together in a small saucepan on the stove.
- When mixture begins to boil, reduce the heat and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and mix in extracts.
- Let cool and seal and keep in the fridge for up to two weeks.
- Use to make a Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte.
Latte Recipe here - https://www.sixcleversisters.com/copycat-starbucks-sugar-cookie-latte/