Pumpkin, apples, caramel, pecans . . . . these are the flavors of fall! These 15 fall desserts are MUST TRY recipes.
Our leaves are just starting to change here in Ohio, and it has put me in the mood for . . .
all the fall-scented candles
and fall recipes !
So far this fall – I have already made stuffed acorn squash (my favorite), warm caramel dip & apples (quick & yummy), and apple pie pizza (you won’t believe how easy!). These are some of our family classics that I make every year, but I always try some new recipes every fall too.
You can count on these ones being well worth your time to try, and maybe make a new fall tradition out of some of them!
Now on to these delicious fall desserts:
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies – these have a marshmallow maple buttercream!!
2. Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Pecan Frosting – does anything look any better?
3. Apple Pecan Scones – apples and pecans are the best combo.
4. Brown Butter Apple Blondies – yum yum!
5. Pumpkin Crunch Cake – we love this one!
6. Pecan Cobbler – we LOVE pecan pie, and this is would be a close second 🙂
7. Pumpkin Muffins with Nut & Streusel Topping – big beautiful muffins that would be great to give away too!
8. Maple Pecan Sheet Cake – need a recipe for a crowd? This recipe will serve several.
9. Gooey Apple Oatmeal Crisp – this one is so super easy, and just a few ingredients.
10. Frosted Maple Snickerdoodles – cookies make the perfect treat after a fall afternoon outdoors!
11. Apple Dumplings – an old classic!
12. Cinnamon Vanilla Glazed Apple Cider Donuts – the perfect compliment to a big glass of apple cider.
13. Pumpkin Earthquake Cake – mmm, simple but decadent.
14. Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars – these look pretty and taste amazing too.
15. Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle – everyone will rave over this big bowl of goodness.
Want more delicious fall recipes? Check out these ideas!