18 Vegetable Side Dishes (that aren’t boring!)
If you’re like me and eat lots of vegetables, you’re probably always on the lookout for new ways to prepare them!
I make at least one vegetable side dish for dinner, and steamed broccoli or plain green beans is a little boring for me.
I do steam vegetables now and then, but I much prefer roasting my broccoli with a little olive oil and sea salt over steaming it…..and my “normal” simple green bean dish is boiling them for 5 minutes and then finishing them off in a hot skillet with a bit of olive oil and a dash of seasoned salt.
(By the way, my sister posted all about veggies that are great for roasting and there are a bunch of great recipes to try!)
It’s so much easier to eat vegetables when they’re deliciously prepared!
Here are some beautiful vegetable side dishes that are far from boring!
- Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus Bundles
- Broiled Tomatoes
- Mexican Street-Style Grilled Cauliflower
- Garlic & Dill Roasted Carrots
- Cheesy Roasted Green Beans
- Teriyaki Broccoli & Mushrooms
- Fresh Corn Salad
- Zucchini with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Bacon, & Crispy Onions
- Creamy Cucumber Tomato Salad
- Spanish Cauliflower Rice
- Brussel Sprouts with Bacon, Pecans, & Cranberries
- Sauteed Cabbage
- Roasted Potatoes, Carrots, & Beets
- Twice-Baked Butternut Squash
- “Tornado” Potatoes
- La Peperonata
- Brussel Sprouts & Kale Salad
What other vegetable side dishes are your favorites? I always love to try a new one! 😀