There’s something about fluffy desserts. In a big bowl.
My husband loves southern banana pudding and he really loves peanut butter, so I made a combo of the two with this dessert. He said it was THE BOMB.
This recipe is easy to throw together and is great for a party, or just simply a great finish to a weeknight dinner. I don’t make desserts for our meals at home very often, so when I do, it is a treat. My family loved this one.
If you love banana desserts, check out our Banana Cream Cookie Bars!!
Use this sheet cake pan for our cookie bars and banana bread bars. If you don’t have it yet, order it HERE!!! It even comes with a lid for easy storing and transporting.
Ok, back to the Banana Pudding Peanut Butter Fluff…
Creamy pudding, peanut butter, whipped topping and pieces of cookie, bananas, and mini marshmallows make this a cold and fluffy dessert. Delicious!!
- 2 small packages instant vanilla pudding
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 4 bananas, divided
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 Tbl lemon juice
- 16 oz whipped topping
- 2 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 3 cups vanilla wafers, crumbled
- Blend pudding and milk until thick.
- Mash 1 banana and blend it with the peanut butter. Add it to the vanilla pudding.
- Toss 3 sliced bananas with 1 Tbl lemon juice.
- Fold in the sliced bananas, whip, marshmallows and wafers.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate 1-2 hours to soften the crackers.
- Best eaten within 12 hours.