RECIPE FOR EASY CROCKPOT TACO DIP WITH BEANS AND CORN! SO EASY AND SO YUMMY!
The easiest crockpot taco dip! Loaded with black beans and corn and all the yummy taco-night flavors, this dip literally takes 5 minutes to prep. Let it simmer in your slow cooker while you get the house cleaned up and games ready. A couple of hours later, give it a stir and serve it up with tortilla chips.
It is THE PERFECT game night snack!
WHAT’S IN CROCKPOT TACO DIP?
- Black Beans
- White & Yellow Corn
- Taco Seasoning
- Shredded Cheese
- Cream Cheese
WHY I LOVE THIS DELICIOUS DIP:
- It’s made in the slow cooker!
- Prep time is less than 10 minutes
- It takes simple pantry ingredients
- It’s full of flavor
- Everyone loves it!
I love the convenience of store bought taco seasoning… I use them all the time! But if you want to make up a batch of homemade taco seasoning, this recipe from Gimme Some Oven is great. Whisk the ingredients together, store in a sealed spice jar, and use whenever you are need taco seasoning!
HOW DO YOU MAKE CROCKPOT TACO DIP?
- Mix together all the ingredients in the crockpot, except the cream cheese.
- Place cubes of cream cheese on top.
- Let cook for 2 1/2 hours, stir and serve.
HOW LONG DO YOU COOK TACO DIP?
- This recipe takes about 2 1/2 hours in the crockpot before the cream cheese is melted enough to thoroughly mix in.
- If the dip becomes too thick after sitting out for a while, you can add a little milk to thin it back down!
More Game Night Snack Favorites:
- Taco Pretzels You can never have enough munchies! These pretzels are funned flavorful.
- Avocado Cilantro Lime Dip So creamy and so full of healthy and good flavors. It’s a dip for everything!
- Cinnamon Bread Dippers There’s always someone with a sweet tooth! Warm cinnamon bread straight out of the oven, in appetizer style. The best!!
- Veggie Pizza A tried and true favorite. Cool and creamy, and kinda healthy. 🙂
- 1 can yellow corn, drained
- 1 can white corn, drained
- 2 cans rotel (diced tomatoes with green chiles), drained
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 8 oz. blocks of cream cheese, softened and diced
- 1 pack taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Mix everything, but the cream cheese and 1 cup shredded cheese, in the crock pot. Place cubes of cream cheese on top and gently mix in.
- Cook on high for 2 1/2 - 3 hours, stirring occasionally. Shortly before serving, sprinkle remaining cheese on top and turn to Warm.
- Serve with tortilla chips or corn chips.