TRY THIS FLAVOR-PACKED TACO DIP APPETIZER FOR YOUR NEXT GET TOGETHER! IT USES BASIC PANTRY INGREDIENTS AND IS A NO MESS DEAL. JUST STIR EVERYTHING TOGETHER IN THE CROCKPOT AND YOU’RE SET TO GO. SO TASTY AND ADDICTIVE!
Just mix everything together in your crock pot, besides the cream cheese.
Cube the cream cheese and place it on top.
Cook on high for 2 1/2 – 3 hours, stirring occasionally to make sure the cheese is smooth and fully blended. Sprinkle with cheese just before serving.
- 1 can yellow corn, drained
- 1 can white corn, drained
- 2 cans rotel (diced tomatoes with green chiles), drained
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 8 oz. blocks of cream cheese, softened and diced
- 1 pack taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Mix everything, but the cream cheese and 1 cup shredded cheese, in the crock pot. Place cubes of cream cheese on top and gently mix in.
- Cook on high for 2 1/2 - 3 hours, stirring occasionally. Shortly before serving, sprinkle remaining cheese on top and turn to Warm.
- Serve with tortilla chips or corn chips.