My favorite summer treat is no-doubt, hands-down, #1-choice – ICECREAM!
That being said, I’m currently staying away from dairy for the sake of my baby’s tummy. 😉
But I can assure you that as soon as I’m able to have ice cream again, I will be making one (or a few ;-), of these delicious ice cream cakes!
Now on to drool over these beautiful creations . . .
- I had never seen a recipe for Banana Pudding Ice Cream Cake before! What a fantastic idea! Any banana pudding lovers out there?
2. Um have you ever seen anything more decadent than this Mile High Mud Pie Ice Cream Cake from The Fresh Cooky? Wow!
3. I’d have a hard time passing up this Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Cake. It’s lovely and has all the tastes of summer.
4. You can’t go wrong with this S’mores Ice Cream Cake. Very kid friendly and such a spin on traditional s’mores!
5. Mint & chocolate. One of the greatest combinations! This Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake from . . is gorgeous.
6. Look at this ooey gooey Salted Chocolate and Caramel Ice Cream Cake from Coley Cooks!
7. I love the cute, fun vibes of this super easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake from Dinner at the Zoo. So festive.
8. The pretty layers on this Oreo Ice Cream Cake from I Heart Naptime will earn you a lot of brownie points at the next church potluck or family get-together!
9. Another easy recipe made of ice cream sandwiches . . . Lets Dish Recipes adds nuts and more chocolate to make a Peanut Buster Ice Cream Sandwich Cake!
10. Living Well Spending Less has their version of the ice cream sandwich cake . . . uses just 5 ingredients that includes Magic Shell (yum!).
11. I had to include another recipe from Life Love and Sugar because . . . look at this masterpiece. Cookie Dough Ice Cream Cake!
12. This Chipwich Ice Cream Cake from Cookies and Cups is super cute!
13. Reeses is one of my favorite candy bars . . . so a Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cake would be at the top of my list! Thanks Lovely Little Kitchen!
14. Last but not least – Mocha Kit Kat Ice Cream Cake from Give It Some Thyme is sure to be a favorite. 🙂