There’s nothing that makes a mom’s day easier than a one-pot dinner that the whole family enjoys!
Even for those of us that like to be in the kitchen and cook all different kinds of things for our kids to try, there are some days that we need a quick meal that will make all the bellies full and happy! 🙂
Here are some great choices if you’re looking for kid-friendly one-pot dinners for busy days!
20 KID-FRIENDLY ONE-POT DINNERS
- One of our family favorite, quick & easy, one-pot dinners is our Skillet Chicken Fajita Rice!
2. One-Pot Chicken Parmesan Pasta is a great dish loaded with flavor, but it eliminates all the tedious prep work!
3. Cheeseburger Casserole is *definitely* a kid-friendly meal, and it is also freezer-friendly!
4. Who says breakfast casseroles are only for mornings? This Easy Breakfast Casserole is filling and nutritious enough for dinner!
5. I love that you can throw everything into one pot for these One Pot Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowls from Family Favorite Recipes! Yum!
6. I bet every kid will love this One Pot Pizza Rigatoni! Pepperoni, cheese, pasta….yes, please!
7. Chili Cheese Dog Tater Tots is super easy and delicious! Throw everything on a sheet pan and pop it into the oven!
8. This Easy Quiche Recipe is so customizable for what your family enjoys! It starts easy with a refrigerated pie crust, too!
9. One-Pot Beef Stroganoff is definitely a family-friendly comfort meal! You can have it on the table in just 30 minutes!
10. Love this Easy Tortilla Chicken Pot Pie from Pint-Sized Treasures that short-cuts the classic dish!
11. Bacon Ranch One Pot Chicken and Rice is packed full of juicy chicken, crisp bacon, ranch, rice, and gooey cheese!
12. This One Pot Cheesy Pumpkin Pasta is super creamy! What a great way to sneak a vegetable into a dish!
13. Mexican Tater Tot Casserole is a fun dish that even the kids can get involved in helping with! Top with sour cream and cilantro….mmmm!
14. We love our Creamy Chicken Pot Pie Soup! Speed it up even more by using a rotisserie chicken or pre-cooked chicken from your freezer….and refrigerated pie crust for the crust cutouts!
15. Love old-fashioned biscuits and gravy? Try this Skillet Biscuits and Gravy that is so quick to whip up!
16. Ham and Cheese Sliders are our family’s go-to “one-pan” meal when we have extra kids over – it only takes about 10 minutes to put together! We serve fresh veggies and/or a fruit salad with them.
17. Can you believe this Quick & Easy Goulash only requires FOUR ingredients?? You probably have them on hand already, too!
18. This Burrito Casserole takes advantage of prepared ingredients by dressing up frozen burritos! Super simple!
19. On busy school nights, this One-Pot Beefy Broccoli Rice is definitely a winner!
20. Oven-Baked Meatball Sandwiches are super-fun, plus they’re quick to put together when you’re busy!
One way to stay ahead a bit is to keep cooked chicken in your freezer!
I frequently cook big batches and divide and freeze – HERE’S HOW.
Tired of dealing with a picky eater??