These Mini S’mores Pie treats are so quick to make right in your own kitchen. And the best part…. broiling the marshmallows gives them a true roasted marshmallow taste. Yum!
S’mores aren’t only for the days you actually have a campfire!!
One taste and you’ll be hooked. These mini s’mores pies stay together well enough to plate, like I did in the picture. Which means they are a great appetizer for a fall shower or party. Make a double batch because they are so easy to pop in and grab another.
I used a mini muffin pan and my recipe yielded 24 mini s’mores pies. I placed the pan in the freezer for 15 minutes and the treats came out of the pan easily and stayed together so well!
I have step by step instructions with photos to show you exactly how to make these:
You will need the following ingredients:
Graham cracker crumbs
Mini Hershey Bars
You will need the following supplies:
Mini muffin pan
You can store the S’mores pies at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Do not freeze.
1. After mixing together the crust ingredients, divide them among a 24 mini muffin pan and use your tablespoon to press them down into the pan. It’s the perfect size! Bake for 4-5 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks! / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
2. Prepare your marshmallows, by cutting them in half with scissors dipped in ice water. Divide 6 fun size Hershey’s bars into one square for each s’more bite.
3. Place one chocolate in each cup.
4. Top with half a marshmallow, cut side down.
5. Put under the broiler for just a couple minutes to give those marshmallows a nice toasted look and flavor. Be careful to keep a close eye! They puff up and turn golden quickly, and this will give that yummy fire toasted marshmallow taste that we all love!
6. Allow to cool completely (I placed my pan in the freezer for about 15 minutes), then carefully lift each Mini S’mores Pie out onto a platter.
Have you seen our S’mores Bars? They are a crowd favorite, have a brownie base and are loaded with all the s’mores ingredients. Check them out HERE.
More Dessert Recipes:
- Maple Pecan Sheet Cake
- No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- Banana Pudding Peanut Butter Fluff
- Peanut Butter Pie
- Coca Cola Sheet Cake
Recipe for Mini S’mores Pie:
Mini S'mores Pies
A yummy indoor s'mores bite with campfire flavor! Mini pies perfect for parties and showers.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 6 Tbs. melted butter
- 24 mini Hershey squares
- 12 large marshmallows, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a mini muffin pan well with cooking spray.
- Combine graham crackers, butter, and sugar until fully combined.
- Evenly divide the mixture into the 24 mini muffin cups by using a tablesppon to press the mixture into each spot.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes.
- While the crusts are still hot, place a chocolate square and a half marshmallow in each spot.
- Turn the oven to broil and place the pan in the oven, leaving the door partially open. Keep a close eye! The marshmallows will being to puff and turn golden.
- Once the marshmallows are golden, pull the pan out and allow to cool on a cooling rack.
- Before removing the cool pies, place pan in freezer for 15 minutes. This will make it very easy to remove the pies.